4.08.2008

LOVE is On the Way

Lone in the grass tonight
Bring me imagine deep inside
Oh.... my darling touch me now
Let the feeling free tonight

Day by day ....
A while no reason no more real

On the dreaming is far behind
You in here now and everything is alright
Even morning I'll be gone away
All the things I'll let behind
If you need me
I will come now

Love is on the way
All you dreaming is in your eyes
Just give me time to try honey
Love is on the way
What's your feeling is same to me.

Just give me the sign
And I'll saying "Will you love me?"
Coz I'm afraid If you know my heart beat you will leave me
Better I d#*95 4 ever
If I'm missing you .........

(Memory, September 6th '03; My friendship at University)

No comments:



Custom Search

Powered by  MyPagerank.Net Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net